This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable Information Technology laws and the amended provisions thereto pertaining to electronic records in various allied statutes as amended pursuant to the Information Technology laws. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.
Your privacy is valuable for us. We do not sell or forward or rent your personal information what you share with EMDI (EMDI to any third party for any purposes like marketing etc. without your explicit consent. This statement of privacy is applicable to our services available under the domain name www.emdiworld.com and any other connected sub-domain names and applies generally to subsidiaries of EMDI. Your use of the EMDI website signifies your acceptance of the EMDI Privacy Statement.
EMDI strives to comply with applicable laws that are designed to protect your privacy.
2. EMDI Principles to protect Privacy
In order to protect your privacy, EMDI has adopted the following principles:
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within EMDI, the Institute intends to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. EMDI is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. .
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to EMDI. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of the EMDI web site If you chose to have a relationship with EMDI, such as a contractual or other business relationship, EMDI will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where EMDI collects Personal Information on the Site, EMDI intends to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether EMDI plans to share such Personal Information outside of EMDI or with those working on EMDI’s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, EMDI does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties who are not bound to act on EMDI’s behalf.
To the extent that you do provide EMDI with Personal Information, EMDI wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where EMDI collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting EMDI should you need to update or correct that Information.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message or submit it to us as part of the user registration process. We will only use your email address for the purpose for which you have provided it — i.e., to respond to a message from you or to communicate with you regarding your user account.
Any feedback emailed to us using our “Contact Us” button will be used for site performance evaluation only.
3. Your Consent
4. Affiliated/connected sites
We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to EMDI in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. If the affiliated sites have different privacy practices then the user is required to read their privacy policies.
The cookies installed by the EMDI shall be exclusively for the purpose of retrieving information from you which pertain to be useful for the purpose of running the Course of EMDI or businesses of EMDI. Cookies shall, have limited scope, either for the purpose of students’ enrolment for courses or for prospective business purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site. EMDI reserves its right to change, modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice.
Your use of EMDI’s services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by EMDI under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and EMDI. “EMDI” means Greycells Education Limited a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956, whose registered office is at registered office at Forum Building,1st Floor, 11/12, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400013. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website www.emdiworld.com.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- a) The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term EMDI shall refer to Greycells Education Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.emdiworld.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by EMDI.
- c) EMDI may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. EMDI may monitor access to the Site.
- d) All content present on this site is the exclusive property of EMDI. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to EMDI. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from EMDI. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. EMDI is a registered trademark of Greycells Education Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from Greycells Education Limited.
- e) EMDI does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- f) EMDI does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through the EMDI Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- g) The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. EMDI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- h) EMDI shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- i) EMDI may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. EMDI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately from the date it placed on the Site.
- j) In no event will EMDI be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use EMDI Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- k) The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold EMDI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- l) The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. EMDI disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- m) EMDI makes no warranty that :
- (i) the Site will meet your requirements;
- (ii) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- n) The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to EMDIs. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. EMDI reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- o) The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that EMDI is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. EMDI is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. EMDI is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by EMDI, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to EMDI through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and EMDI property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to EMDI, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to EMDI of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. EMDI shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
Permission to use information/ materials on this Website
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by EMDI in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of EMDI or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of EMDI is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from EMDI. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and Mumbai Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
The documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. EMDI may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. EMDI makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this web site for any purpose. All documents and graphics are provided “as is”. EMDI hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event, EMDI and/or its licensor/ supplier shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if EMDI is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.